Saturday 28 May 2011

First post!

Wow, I actually made it. I've started a blog! I've been thinking about it for so long now, it's nice to see it finally taking shape. It's something I do often; having an idea, thinking it over and over and over some more, before finally being able to do something with it. My new motto in life: Less doubting, more doing! Now that my life is slowly but steadily taking shape, it's time to get some things out of my system. I need to start taking action sooner, so that if it doesn't work out, I'll be able to stop thinking about it earlier and get on with the next thing. This blog will report all of this! From inspiration, to first thought, to idea, to execution and then either to continuation and success, or to a sudden halt. I'll be posting things I come across that I like, things I do and things I feel passionate about. It'll be crafts, photography, products, and sometimes also a little bit of my personal life. Let's start!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...